سه‌شنبه، تیر ۰۸، ۱۳۹۵

BT 0044 02082037147 FROM 02.07.15 -- 06.07.16 1 YEARS OF TERROR...


http://www.history.com/topics/9-11-attacks

BT 0044 02082037147 FROM 02.07.15 -- 06.07.16 1 YEARS OF TERROR...

At 25/05/2015 Barnet gov move me to new UK nuclear jail by 1 chose like Hitler's do to Jews, nor any other ways? Also force me to only get BT landline phone and internet which they used for worldwide terror attacks in USA, Paris,.... and the smoke of their terror activity was injected to my flat! Police officer came said: I can't smile! AND ABOUT NUCLEAR POISEN IN MY PLANT POLICE MAN RUN AWAY BUT HIS TEAM WANT KILL ME IN BRENT CROSS SHOPING CENTER!
UK, Barnet gov and Russia and worldwide terrorism again come to my neighbours as torturing me and raping me as Iranian American prisoner in New building!
Every month so many time I called white house or friends and family in worldwide to stop British terrorism, no answer yet?
From May 2016 I try again to get landline and internet, but no one can provide me service because of BT problem? Most of them said this phone number 0044 0 2082037147 we can't find and invalid? Also during last year's my family from outside can't reach me on this numbers?
20 years kidnapping me and terror in worldwide! They start by bombing Oklahoma at 19/05/1995, the reason they took my American passport in July 1996 and said not allow to go back?
But after Prince William visit white house, THE WHITE HOUSE START LAUGHING TO ME TOO WHEN I CALLED 20 YEARS  BRITISH KILLED ME RAPED ME AND TERRORISED WORLDWIDE LIKE 9/11 (AT 4B SEVINGTON TOAD NW4 3EB LONDON MY LANDLINE WAS WITH BT, AND AFTER MY CALL TO NEW YORK 9/11 HAPPEN AND INDIAN SIKH POLICE OFFICER WITH POLICE CAR WAS BEHIND MY DOOR ANGRY WHY I CALLED NEW YORK, AND THEY BUILD TWIN BUILDING IN CAR PARK AS NEW NUCLEAR JAIL AND SHUT ME IN FLAT 13 THEN WORLDWIDE TERRORIST COME TO TORTURING ME, KILLING ME RAPING ME AS IRANIAN AMERICAN AGAIN...) ST-BERNARDINO ORLANDO PARIS.... NUCLEAR POISON ON MY PLANT IN MY FOOD, FRIDGE NUCLEAR SMOKE IN MY HOME, DAMAGES ALL MY ELECTRONICS EQUIPMENT'S, ENTER TO MY HOME WHEN I GO OUT AND MORE... ALSO A WEEK AFTER PRESIDENT OBAMA VISIT OF LONDON GOT TIME TO GO US EMBASSY LONDON, THIS TIME THEY ACCEPT TO TALK TO ME WHAT'S HAPPEN TO ME AND MY FAMILY IN WORLDWIDE BUT ONLY LAUGHING THE HUGE TERROR US EMBASSY DO TO AMERICAN INSIDE TOO! HUGE WILDFIRE MOVED TO CANADA TOO?ON THIS 20 YEARS ANY SHUT GUN KNIFE ATTACKS EXECUTION IN WORLDWIDE OR BURNING KIDS COME TO MY HEART AND BRAIN!
ALSO TODAY WHEN I CALLED TO CLOSE THE LANDLINE AND INTERNET WHICH UK BARNET GOV USING FOR TERROR ACTIVITY, BT, CHARGE ME £31.00 FOR BT POLICY? ANY ONE CAN FUND ANSWER WHEN THE BT BLOCK THIS FLAT NO ONE CAN PROVIDE SERVICE WHAT'S THE CHARGE IS, AFTER END OF CONTRACT?
AS DECEMBER 2015 I WROTE TO PRESIDENT OBAMA AND COPY TO WORLDWIDE LEADERS, I'LL NOT KEEP DOWN 20 YEARS TERROR BY BARNET UK GOV AND I APPLY ALREADY £20.000.000.000 BY PRESIDENT OBAMA.


Please see a copy of my end of BT phone and internet agreements.